1. Raw materials must be stacked neatly and orderly.
2. All maintenance, loose parts and other tools should be collected and stored in the tool box.
3. It is strictly prohibited to place flammable and explosive dangerous materials on the equipment.
4. The parts used should be kept clean.
5. All parts of the equipment must be regularly oiled and rust-proof.
6. Before opening the equipment, the product contact surface of the production line should be cleaned in time to ensure that it is clean and free of debris.
7. The site around the equipment should be kept clean and free of debris.