(1) The weather is too dry and the humidity is not enough.
(2) When there is no oil on the fiber, there is no antisemitic agent on the fiber. Because the moisture regain of polyester cotton is 0.3%, the lack of antisemitic agent results in static electricity during production.
(3) The fiber oil content is relatively low, and the relative static agent content will also generate static electricity.
(4) Because of the special molecular structure of the oil agent, SILICONE polyester cotton contains almost no water, and it is relatively easy to produce static electricity during production. Generally, the slip of the hand feels and the static electricity are proportional to the static electricity. Big.
(5) In addition to moisturizing the production room, the method of preventing static electricity is also an important task to effectively eliminate oil-free cotton during the cotton feeding stage.