1. Air filter: It is installed on the fuel tank to prevent the pollutants from mixing into the fuel tank with the air due to the change of the oil volume of the fuel tank. Therefore, the filtration accuracy should have the same performance as the filter, and the capacity should have sufficient space to prevent the internal pressure of the tank from becoming negative due to the blockage of the hole, causing the cavitation of the pump. Pay special attention when the surrounding environment is bad.
2. High-pressure pipeline filter (A): It is installed on the outlet pipe of the pump to protect the pollutants from entering the system. Therefore, the concentration of pollutants in the system can be controlled. However, because it is a high-pressure main line, it is subject to pump pulsation and pressure shock, so the material and strength of the filter element should be carefully considered.
3. Suction filter: The filter is arranged on the suction line of the pump to filter out the pollutants entering the oil tank through the air hole in the fuel tank, which has the function of protecting the pump. However, in order to avoid cavitation in the pump, the melt-blown filter element must pay sufficient attention to the pressure loss. Generally, a 100-200 mesh thick metal mesh or a notched wire material is used. Therefore, it is not a filter that controls the pollution concentration of the system.
4. Return filter: It is located on the return line of the system. Its function is to capture the pollutants generated or invaded in the system before returning to the tank. It is therefore the most effective and important filter for controlling system contamination concentrations.
Although it is a low-pressure pipeline, depending on the operating conditions of the transmission, pulsation or pressure shock may occur, so the material and strength of the components should be fully considered.
5. High-pressure pipeline filter (B): In the system, this filter is also installed in order to protect hydraulic components that are particularly sensitive to pollution, also called terminal filters. Therefore it tends to be smaller than other filters. Therefore, you should choose a large capacity when using it. In addition, the material of the component has the same strength as (A).
6. Circulating filter: It is set on the oil returning circuit of the fuel tank. The capacity of the system is large, so it is often used when strict cleaning is required. Even if the system is not working, the pollutants in the fuel tank can be captured. It is the best to reduce the concentration of pollution. In addition, a cooler is installed, which has the advantages of being able to perform cooling at the same time and being easy to maintain. However, special pumps and motors are required, which are expensive.